Read about the game development engine Unity and how it will factor into Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. “Our mission at Unity has always been to provide solutions for developers to effortlessly bring their work to as many different platforms as possible,” Unity CEO David Helgason said. In Facebook gaming news, we take a look at Robot Rising and how to get the most out of FarmVille’s Sculptor Workshop.
We’re big fans of PopCap and Plants vs. Zombies here on Frisky Mongoose, so we are troubled to learn of a rumor that PVZ’s creator may have been fired in PopCap’s recent layoffs.
And poor, poor Ubisoft. They just can’t make quite make it in the PC games industry, huh? They sure can exaggerate though!
- Unity 4 bringing code together on Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 as well
- Robot Rising is finally ready to show what Facebook games can do
- FarmVille Sculptor’s Workshop: Everything you need to know
- Plants vs. Zombies creator may have been fired in PopCap layoffs
- Ubisoft says their piracy rates are at 95% on PC