Today in gaming news, check out the MOGA mobile gaming controller planned for this holiday season. The F2P Vanguard launches a week early, and Wargaming acquires BigWorld for $45M. Valve’s new Counter-Strike game is now available for preorder, and there’s a slick new Android tablet you should check out.
- Can the MOGA make mobile gaming work for the hardcore?
- Vanguard soft launches free-to-play a week early
- Wargaming acquires BigWorld middleware firm for $45M
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive pre-order now on Steam
- Is A Quad-Core Android Tablet The Future Of Portable Gaming?