What’s Zynga up to? A new domain has popped up online called zyngambler.com. Could this be the troubled social gaming titan’s next big move? There’s a new iPad game that’s designed to help kids understand the electoral process … understand it, but not necessarily agree with it. BioWare’s Jeff Hickman shares some views on the free-to-play model, Play Studios Monty Kerry talks about the idea of real-world rewards in Facebook gaming, and there’s a new option available for mobile game developers with Chartboost.
- Did Zynga just launch a gambling website?
- iPad game Run for President teaches kids about the election process; promises to be more entertaining than actual campaign ads.
- BioWare’s Jeff Hickman talks about the free-to-play business model and future updates to The Old Republic.
- Monty Kerry of Play Studios talks to A+E Interactive about real-life rewards in the new Facebook game myVegas
- Chartboost’s Kiosk program creates new revenue opportunities for mobile game developers