Independent game console Ouya concluded its Kickstarter campaign with an impressive $8.6 million. Activision launches its own mobile-development studio, Sony president talks about third-party interest in Vita, and HOLY DEMONS Blizzard got hacked, and you should change your password right now. Plus, some fun Mass Effect news, and the latest from the TriplePoint Newsroom.
- Ouya Kickstarter ends with $8.6 million
- Introducing The Blast Furnace, Activision’s first mobile-only development studio
- Sony Worldwide Studio president says getting third-parties to support Vita has been difficult
- Blizzard internal network hacked, some Battle.net account details compromised
- A Mass Effect Point-and-Click Adventure Fan Game? Yes Please!
The TriplePoint Newsroom
- Bingo Hall Fun On-the Go: Bingo Blingo Comes to iOS
- Pimp It Up and Drill to Kill: Hell Yeah! Release Date Revealed
- AMC JOINS FORCES WITH ROCK YOU TO LAUNCH “The Walking Dead Social Game”