Bastion, the RPG with the smoothest, coolest narrator comes to the iPad and has a much shorter name than another iOS title that’s on sale for a buck today. Bloomberg reports on Electronic Arts entry into the free-to-play industry, Sony adds a bunch more classic PS1 games to its Vita Store, and Amazon’s Kindle Fire is selling out before it’s even hitting stores. Speaking of new products, will the next Windows Phone hit stores at the end of October?
- Hit RPG title Bastion comes to iPad
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for iOS on sale for a buck
- Electronic Arts betting on cheaper free-to-play titles
- Sony adds 26 more PSOne games to Vita store
- Fancy that, Kindle Fire sells out before Amazon’s event next week
- Windows Phone 8 likely launching Oct. 29 — will it be too late?