Gree starts to show sign of progress with Q2 revenu report. Valve invites 50,000 of its users to check it its new Community update. Learn about cross-platform development with Goko and its adventures with Settlers of Catan. Ubisoft tries to play with the big dogs by launching its own digital distribution platform, Mega Man gets a new iOS game and Sony checks its fans into Hotel Transylvania. Plus, the latest gaming news from the TriplePoint Newsroom.
- Gree grows North American mobile game revenue by 38% in Q2
- Valve invites 50,000 into Steam Community update beta
- Build your game once and take it anywhere. Cross-platform game development with Goko
- Ubisoft launches its own digital distribution platform to compete with Steam and Origin
- Mega Man goes social with new iOS game
- Sony’s new studio checks Facebook game fans into Hotel Transylvania
The TriplePoint Newsroom
- Thoroughbred World Gallops onto Facebook and iOS
- SEGA Alliance Rolls Out Flannel Carpet for Jack Lumber
- MEDIA ADVISORY: SEGA Makes Prices Academic with a Back to School Sale!
- Mars: War Logs, the Science-Fiction RPG Unveiled in Video
- Farming Simulator 2013: The Gamescom Teaser