Today in gaming news, Zynga continues its battle amidst Facebook gaming declines and a lawsuit from Electronic Arts. A US and UK survey reveals more than half of mobile gamers aren’t so mobile after all. The Commodore 64 turns the big Three-Oh, Amazon announces their own game studio, you can now play some mobile games with a PS3 controller, and THQ confirms its commitment to new triple-A titles.
- Troubled Zynga Focuses on Mobile Games as Facebook Gaming Declines
- More than half of mobile gamers play at home
- Happy 30th birthday Commodore 64!
- GameKlip & Sixaxis app adds PS3 controller mobile gaming
- Amazon now making free-to-play social games, announces Amazon Game Studios
- No casual or Facebook games for THQ, internal studios all working on new triple-A titles