Today in gaming news, a market research company reveals that iPads still don’t capture the attention of children as well as Nintendo 3DS and other handheld gaming devices. Regardless, touchscreen displays are poised to become a $32 billion market by 208. Microsoft turns to mobile apps and gaming, TF2 gets a new co-op mode, Minecraft sells a whole bunch, and Mobsters returns to Facebook.
- Sorry, iPad, kids still like their handheld consoles more than you
- Touchscreen displays will become a $31.9B market by 2018
- Microsoft’s Bing team turns to apps for mobile and gaming
- Team Fortress 2 pits Mann vs, Machine on August 15
- Minecraft sales pass seven million on PC
- Mobsters: Criminal Empire marches back into the Facebook gang war