Along with the release of the Jackalope Society and Lodge in FrontierVille, a new series of badges and achievements has also been released in the game. You’ll need to finish all of the Jackalope Lodge missions (which culminates in the completion of said lodge) in order to be eligible to earn badges, but once you finish the fourth and final mission in the series, you’ll find a whole new world of possibilities opened up to you, allowing both you and your friends to rack up the coins and experience points (among other items) by completing normal, everyday tasks within the game.
We’ve got your complete look at the currently available achievements, along with some tips as to how to go about earning them (where applicable). There are currently 13 different kinds of badges, or achievements, with four levels being available for most badges. If you’re familiar with the Ribbons system in FarmVille, you’ll feel right at home here, as each successive badge costs more, or requires more to unlock than the last, but also rewards you with more prizes for reaching such a high peak of expertise in that area of the game. Here are the 13 achievements:
- Casual Clicker – Collect 100 Bonus Objects. Rewards 200 coins and 100 XP. Allows you to share 50 XP with friends
- Capricious Clicker – Collect 1,000 Bonus Objects. Rewards 500 coins, 250 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Crazy Clicker – Collect 10,000 Bonus Objects. Rewards 2,000 coins, 500 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Courageous Clicker – Collect 100,000 Bonus Objects. Rewards 5,000 coins, 2,500 XP. Allows sharing of 200 XP
- Sufficient Spender – Spend 10,000 coins in the Market. Rewards 2 Ribbon, 50 XP. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Super Spender – Spend 100,000 coins. Rewards 5 Ribbon, 150 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Sophisticated Spender – Spend 1 million coins. Rewards 10 Ribbon, 500 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Stunning Spender – Spend 10 million coins. Rewards 15 Ribbon, 2,000 coins. Allows sharing of 200 XP
The Varmint Badge – Earned for defeating a certain number of varmints in a single 24 hour period. Tip: It would be best to purposely draw out one of each Varmint before attacking any of them, just so you can sure that you’ll activate the badge in a single day.
- Varmint Vandal – Clobber 2 types of Varmints in 1 day. Rewards 250 coins, 10 XP. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Varmint Vanquisher – Clobber 3 types of Varmints in 1 day. Rewards 500 coins, 50 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Varmint Vaporizer – Clobber 4 kinds of Varmint in 1 day. Rewards 1,500 coins, 150 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Talented Teamwork – Visit 15 neighbors. Rewards 1 Cherry Tree, 30 XP. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Thoughtful Teamwork – Visit 100 neighbors. Rewards 2 Apple Trees, 200 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Thankful Teamwork – Visit 500 neighbors. Rewards 5 Pear Trees, 1,000 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Terrific Teamwork – Visit 2,500 neighbors. Rewards 7 Peach Trees, 5,000 XP. Allows sharing of 200 XP
The Neighbor Badge – Earned by having neighbors tend to things on your homestead. This is perhaps the hardest achievement in the game, as it requires the work of your friends to achieve, rather than your own effort.
- Naive Neighbor – Have neighbors tend 50 things on your homestead. Rewards 50 coins, 10 XP.
- Noble Neighbor – Neighbors must tend 500 things. Rewards 500 coins, 100 XP.
- Needy Neighbor – Neighbors must tend 2,500 things. Rewards 2,500 coins, 100 XP.
- Noteworthy Neighbor – Neighbors must tend 25,000 things. Rewards 25,000 coins, 150 XP.
The Accumulation Badge – Earned by turning in collections. You earn points for repeated collections as well as first-time vaults. Tip: If you’ve yet to complete the Jackalope Society lodge, DO NOT turn in any collections unless absolutely necessary. Save them up for when you can earn this badge set!
- Acute Accumulation – Turn in 10 Collections. Rewards 100 coins, 25 XP. Allows sharing of 150 coins
- Adequate Accumulation – Turn in 20 Collections. Rewards 200 coins, 50 XP. Allows sharing of 250 coins
- Ample Accumulation – Turn in 50 Collections. Rewards 500 coins, 100 XP. Allows sharing of 500 coins
- Advanced Accumulation – Tun in 100 Collections. Rewards 1,000 coins, 250 XP. Allows sharing of 1,000 coins
- Horseshoe Handler – Score 5 points in the Horseshoe Pit. Rewards 25 XP, 1 Mule. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Horseshoe Honcho – Score 11 points. Rewards 50 XP, 1 Horse. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Horseshoe Hustler – Score 15 points. Rewards 250 XP, 2 Mules. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Horseshoe Hero – Score 21 points. Rewards 1,000 XP, 2 Horses. Allows sharing of 200 XP
- Rowdy Rancher – Sell 20 adult animals. Rewards 1 Blue Hedgehog, 40 XP. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Responsible Rancher – Sell 100 adult animals. Rewards 1 Brown Rabbit, 500 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Respectable Rancher – Sell 500 adult animals. Rewards 2 White Owls, 150 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Radical Rancher – Sell 2,500 adult animals. Rewards 1 Horse, 5,000 XP. Allows sharing of 200 XP
- Excellent Employer – Hire 5 neighbors. Rewards 35 food, 100 XP. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Engaging Employer – Hire 25 neighbors. Rewards 75 food, 250 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Exceptional Employer – Hire 100 neighbors. Rewards 150 food, 1,000 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Experienced Employer – Hire 500 neighbors. Rewards 250 food, 5,000 XP. Allows sharing of 200 XP
The Cultivator Badge - Earned by harvesting a different amount of crops in a single day. Tip: The best way to go about this is to plant the longer growing crops the day before (two, three or four days before, depending on the crop) you wish to earn this achievement. That way, in the morning when you begin, you’ll cross these longer growing crops off of your list instantly and can worry about the crops with the shorter growth times on the day proper.
Alternatively, you could also plant a single square of each crop and then leave them there, regardless of whether or not they wither, until the final crop, the Peanut, is ready to harvest. Then have friends come over to your Homestead and revive your crops (hence only having one square for each crop type), and harvest those squares all at once.
- Cool Cultivator – Harvest 5 different crops in 1 day. Rewards 1,500 coins, 100 XP. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Competent Cultivator – Harvest 7 different crops. Rewards 3,000 coins, 500 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Clever Cultivator – Harvest 9 different crops. Rewards 7,000 coins, 2,500 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Coordinated Cultivator – Harvest 11 different crops. Rewards 15,000 coins, 10,000 XP. Allows sharing of 200 XP
The Energy Badge - Earned by using a certain amount of energy in a single day. Tip: Save up your food for this one, whether that be gifts of meals that you’ve been given from friends, or in terms of real food that can be spent on more food yourself. Simply make sure you have enough food items to account for the energy required for each step BEFORE you use even a single food object, and you’ll be guaranteed to earn this badge in the single day time limit.
- Easy Energy – Spend 25 energy in a day. Rewards 500 coins, 50 XP. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Edible Energy – Spend 50 energy. Rewards 2,000 coins, 150 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Enormous Energy – Spend 100 energy. Rewards 5,000 coins, 500 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Expensive Energy – Spend 500 energy. Rewards 15,000 coins, 2,000 XP. Allows sharing of 200 XP
The Consumption Badge – Earned by eating a certain amount of meals in a single day. This is a great badge to acquire in tandem with the Energy badge above, as you’ll need to purchase and/or use a lot of gifted meals in order to acquire (and subsequently spend) the 500 energy needed for the Expensive Energy badge. Alternatively, if you’d like to acquire this badge separately, we suggest purchasing Light Snacks, as they cost the least amount of food.
- Controlled Consumption – Eat 10 meals in 1 day. Rewards 1 Cow, 50 XP. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Crazy Consumption – Eat 25 meals. Rewards 3 Cows, 250 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Costly Consumption – Eat 50 meals. Rewards 4 Oxen, 1,000 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Concentrated Consumption – Eat 100 meals. Rewards 10 Pigs, 10,000 XP. Allows sharing of 200 XP
The Decorator Badge – Earned by purchasing a certain amount of decorations for your homestead. As of this writing, the cheapest decorative item is the Hay Bale, which costs 100 coins in the market (95 if you’ve learned the market discount lesson in the Schoolhouse). Keep this fact in mind if you plan on “farming” this badge out to receive the rewards. A little math will show you how many coins you’ll need in total to earn the top tier badge.
- Dandy Decorator – Purchase 10 decorations. Rewards 200 coins, 25 XP. Allows sharing of 50 XP
- Delightful Decorator – Purchase 50 decorations. Rewards 2,500 coins, 150 XP. Allows sharing of 100 XP
- Detailed Decorator – Purchase 100 decorations. Rewards 5,000 coins, 500 XP. Allows sharing of 150 XP
- Devoted Decorator – Purchase 500 decorations. Rewards 10,000 coins, 2,500 XP. Allows sharing of 200 XP
And there you have it! 13 badges that are sure to bring you fame and fortune (virtual of course) amongst your FrontierVille neighbors. Be on special lookout for these posts being added to the news feed by your friends, as the experience point bonuses, especially on higher ranked badges, can be enough to give you a big boost or even level you up in the game! We’ll be sure to add to this space if/when more badges are added to the game, but in the meantime, head over to FrontierVille on Facebook to see how close you are to finishing your Jackalope Lodge, and earning some of these badges yourself!
- Frontierville Strategy Guide: Tips, Tricks, Bonuses & Everything You Should Know
- FrontierVille Cheats and Tips: Energy Guide
- Fans Have a Chance at Earning 5,000 Free Coins in Pet Society
- Build & Join the Jackalope Society in FrontierVille – New Quests, Badges, & More! [UPDATE]
- Fanglies Cheats, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guide