As we’ve mentioned before, Frisky Mongoose supports those with the courage to coin a marvelous/terrible pun every now and again. Frima Studio, a TriplePoint client and aspiring punster, has just announced that they have a plan to release five games in five weeks — and they’re calling it the “Frimarathon.” You’re testing the limits of our friendship, Frima, but if these are good games, all will be forgiven. Now come give us a hug.
For the record, here are Frima’s Frimarathon Frimaniacal plans:
- Lights, Camera, Party! – 8/28 – PS3; a PlayStation Move party game taking place on a bizarre game show
- CosmoCamp – 9/6 – iPad, Kindle Fire, Android Tablets; a series of interactive book activities for the kids
- Rock, Paper, Sumo – 9/13 – Browsers; a social combat game on Facebook where sumo wrestlers play rock, paper, scissors
- Space Shooter Blitz – 9/20 – iOS, Android, & Facebook; Commander Jefferson still hates those goddamned aliens
- Nun Attack – 9/27 – iOS & Android; pretty self-explanatory
So, godspeed, you Frimarvelous bastards, and here’s hoping you’re still conscious in October.