The next time your child’s birthday rolls around, why don’t you forget the lame parties of old, filled with the typical pinatas and games of pin the tail on the donkey and instead opt for something a bit more extreme, thanks to the folks at Games2U.
According to Gadgetwise, Games2U offers their services in over 25 states. Interested patrons pay around $350 per event to have a fully stocked gaming van (typically a Mercedes Sprinter) arrive at their party, complete with video screens galore, all three major gaming systems (Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii), and even full motion seats that make you feel like you’re really in the action of the games your playing on screen.
What’s more, if you get tired of sitting around playing games, you can become a human hamster by throwing yourself into a giant plastic ball and rolling around the yard. Am I the only one that finds the latter concept so absurd that it’s genius?
The company also offers outdoor laser tag, for those that truly want the best of all worlds – both virtual and in the real world. For more information about Games2U, including a location finder to see if you can hire the company for your next event, head over to the company’s website.
- A Birthday Party Has Started in Pet Society – Help Playfish Celebrate the Game’s 2nd Birthday With New Items!
- Cater A Birthday Party in Cafe World To Unlock Exclusive Recipe
- Forget Poking – Punch Your Facebook Friends Instead
- Eat Wendy’s, Collect Pac-Man Toys, Forget to Bring Children
- Appy Entertainment Turns Music Into Levels with Tune Runner