Super Happy Fun Fun has given consumers a new reason to interact with them via Twitter. According to a recent post on the company’s Facebook fan page, SHFF will start giving away a free promotional code for each of their games once a day on the company’s Twitter page.
Sure enough, they are following through with their promise, as, at the time of this writing, they’ve already given away a code for one title: Ace Yeti Trapper.
Super Happy Fun Fun has less than 150 followers on Twitter, making this a prime opportunity to get in on the act of receiving free games (as the odds would be in your favor to be the first one to redeem them). Head over to the company’s Twitter to become a follower, and good luck!
- Super Happy Fun Fun Releases Big Buck Hunter Pro Update
- Super Happy Fun Fun Releases Star Burst Lite on the App Store
- Super Happy Fun Fun Developing Field & Stream, Office Heroes Update: iPhone Game News
- Twitter Fast Follow & Droid 2 Releasing Tomorrow: Wireless Wednesday
- Enter FishVille’s Twitter Contest for a Chance at 500 Sand Dollars!