For starters, you can now adopt a new Elephant to place on your island. This is done in the same way as adopting any other animal in the game – you’ll come across an elephant at random and will be able to post your discovery to your wall as a news item for your friends to adopt it. If you want one yourself, you’d need to find a friend’s post about a homeless elephant and adopt there’s.
Once you do that, you are left with two choices – either keep the elephant (because it’s cute) and use it as a decoration on your island, or you can sell it for 1,000 coins. As an example, if you’re stuck on an island that requires lots of dynamite, but you’ve run out of coins to purchase sticks of TNT, you’ll find that this 1,000 coins will go a long way to remedying that.
Whether you decide to keep or sell any elephants you find, keep this in mind – the 1,000 coin deal will apparently only last until tomorrow, so choose quickly!
- Get a Baby Elephant to Water Your Crops in Country Story
- Treasure Isle Updates: Island Cash on Sale, Expand Your Home Island, Purchase Another Garden and Adopt a Lost Peacock
- Treasure Isle Now Offers New Maps, Interactive Animals & Big Digs
- Zynga Adds Limited Edition Animals, Second Land Expansion to Treasure Isle
- Mayan Isle V: Gold Rush Now Available in Treasure Isle