According to many different video games, we are destined to succumb to the zombie apocalypse, nuclear warfare, and countless other scenarios that are seen all across the world of video games. Developer White Rabbit insists on a different approach: Robot Cats and Radioactive Elephants in their new Facebook game Feline Frenzy: Robot Wars.
The gameplay is akin to the old Atari game Missile Command in which the goal is to shoot down enemies before they reach the ground. You have a cannon and simple keyboard controls at your disposal to take down the feline foes and meow your way to victory. If any of the cats reach the ground, you take damage. Take enough of that damage and you lose. The goal is to survive as long as you can and get the highest score possible in the process.
- 505 Games Releases Official Trailer for Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore
- Ten Fluffy Cats Are Now Available in Happy Pets
- We City and Touch Pets Cats Now Available in Canada from Ngmoco
- Hot Rod Tractor: Mafia Wars and FarmVille Reveal Facebook Game Crossovers
- Rumor: Mafia Wars Fight Club, Arena, Armor Depot & Vegas Coming Soon