As promised by the latest edition of the FarmVille podcast, new French Chateau items have hit the FarmVille marketplace.
The Patisserie (or pastry shop) is a building that will serve as the perfect accompaniment to the previously released Bread Cart item. It costs 42 Farm Cash, and can be sent to friends or used on your own farm. Purchasing it will net you 1000 experience points, and if you should happen to choose to sell it, you’ll receive 5000 coins in return.
The other two items are decorations in the form of a single Tall Bush and a Bleached Bench. The Bench is available to purchase for 2000 coins, and will reward you with a mere 20 experience points upon your purchase. Meanwhile the Tall Bush costs 2 Farm Cash, and, regardless of its low price, it can also be sent to friends as the Patisserie can, allowing users to be generous to their FarmVille neighbors without spending all of their Farm Cash on a single item.
At the time of this writing, the French Chateau theme, including these newest items, is set to expire in 13 days and change. Head over to the game’s page to pick these new additions up while you still can.
- FarmVille’s French Chateau Theme Expands with Four New Items
- There’s Still Time to Buy into FarmVille’s French Chateau Theme, Including These New Items
- New Items Now Available in FarmVille’s French Chateau Theme
- With a Week to Spare, FarmVille’s French Chateau Item Theme Continues to Grow
- Give Your Farm a Taste of Provence With These French Chateau Items