There are new items available in FarmVille in the New England theme, including a new type of crop. There is also a new activity tracker that tells you how many friends have recently played the game. Before we get to that, though, let’s take a look at the new items.
New England Crops and Items
The first new item in the New England theme is the Hollyhocks, a limited edition, but masterable crop. You can grow it for 210 coins, and it grows for 18 hours. You’ll harvest it to earn 350 coins. It will only be available to grow until August 12.
The next new item is a Puffin that costs 14 Farm Cash. It can be harvested from every 2 days.
Next are the Antique Shop and Crab Shack. The Antique Shop costs 42 Farm Cash, while the Crab Shack costs 350,000 coins. If you make the splurge on the Crab Shack, you’ll receive 3,500 experience points as a reward.
Finally, three new decoration items are the Coastal Beach, Trawler Gnome, and Nelly Moser tree. The Coastal Beach costs 16 Farm Cash, the Trawler Gnome costs 18 Farm Cash, and the Nelly Moser costs 50,000 coins. Note that this is only a decorative tree.
New Activity Tracker
On top of the new crops and items, there is also a new friend activity tracker in the game, found in the top left corner of the screen.
It will let you know how many friends have played the game recently, by showing a total number, and then letting you click on it to see each specific friend who played the game, along with letting you send them a Mystery Gift as a reward for their “hard work.”
These New England items will be available for the next 10 days. Head over to the game’s page to check them out.
- FarmVille Updates: New Mystery Game, New England Seeds, Animals, Buildings and Decorations
- Wild West Train Set, New Crops – FarmVille Updates!
- FarmVille Updates: New England Items, New Mystery Game, Free Fuel, One-Click Animal Buildings
- FarmVille Updates: New England Theme Arrives, New Free Gifts, Crafting Buildings Being Rolled Out
- Sandy Beach, Lady Slippers, Mystery Game Relaunch – FarmVille Updates!