As of this writing, the collection consists of a set of decorative items and a new animal in the form of the Elk.
The Elk itself is available for purchase either for your own farm, or to send to a friend for 20 Farm Cash. It will be ready to harvest every two days, and can be sold for 100 coins.
While the Elk serves as added income, the five decorative items will allow you to create the feeling of majesty associated with Yellowstone on your own farm. The items come in the form of petrified wood and two types of boulders (one made different from the other by the addition of the goat standing atop the appropriately named Proud Goat item), a birch tree (that is NOT harvestable – much like the Evergreen Tree from the Winter/Christmas item set), and the icon of Yellowstone itself, the Old Faithful geyser.
These items are only available for Farm Cash, with the petrified wood costing 1 Farm Cash, and Old Faithful setting you back 18, with the other items resting in between. If you are a generous friend, you can also send any of these items to your friends in-game.
This set of Yellowstone items is set to expire in 7 days, so head over to the game’s page and start shopping while you still have time.
- New Limited Edition FarmVille Items Celebrate California
- Continue Your Trip Through Tuscany with New FarmVille Items
- Zynga Cross-Promotes With Limited Edition FarmVille Items in Cafe World
- FarmVille Takes Us to Tuscany With New Items
- YoVille Takes a Trip Down the Rabbit Hole With New Wonderland Items