Since Zynga relaunched the Sweet Seeds for Haiti Campaign in FarmVille just over a week ago, the promotion has seen over 45,000 players purchase the limited edition sweet seeds license (that allows users to plant the seeds for a limited time). As reported by Games.com, the funds from these sales have grown to over $110,000 in just one week’s time.
As we told you upon the promotion’s launch, 50% of the profits made from the sale of these seeds goes to relief group FATEM, who is working to build a new K-12th grade school for the children of Mirebalais, Haiti.
The seeds will be available in the game until May 18, so there are still a few days left to help those in need, should you wish to do so, while receiving the limited edition crop in FarmVille as a reward. For more information about Zynga’s efforts to help those in Haiti, take a look at Zynga’s posted progress report.
- Zynga Re-Launches Sweet Seeds for Haiti Campaign in FarmVille
- Germany Items, Sweet Seeds for Haiti Crop & Co-Op Job – FarmVille Updates!
- Zynga Gets Charitable with Sweet Seeds for Haiti Program in FarmVille
- Zynga’s Virtual Goods Drive Raises $1.5 Million for Haiti Relief
- FarmVille Adds Super Pumpkin Seeds in Appreciation of Fans