If you’re as in love with FarmVille as I am, you’ll do practically anything to gain access to the game’s newest items as soon as they’re released. If that’s the case, Social Games Help has the scoop on a new item that you’re sure to love, and it’s ripe for the taking right now!
Zynga has released the FarmVille carrier pigeon, complete with pigeon coop, and it’s available for free if you sign up for email updates for the game. Accessing the email signup page is achieved via either clicking on the note under the bottom left corner of the gameplay screen, or by clicking on the “Love FarmVille?” button on the toolbar above the gameplay window.
After signing up for updates (I’ve found that depending on the browser you use – specifically Chrome – it may initially appear as though your signup failed) you’ll receive the following popup the next time you play the game:
Afterwards, your new feathered friends can be found in your gift box, and once placed, can be made to animate at any time by clicking on the pigeon coop and choosing “Fly!”
There’s no word yet as to whether or not this bonus is temporary, so be sure to sign up soon!
- Send Flowers for Mother’s Day, Receive 100 Free FarmVille Farm Cash
- Watch Your Email for FarmVille “Friends and Family Packs”
- Happy Aquarium Rewards Fans and Email Subscribers With New Fish
- Install the FarmVille Game Bar, Receive 25 Free Farm Cash
- Fan Appreciation Week Rewards Happy Island Users With a Whimsical Tree