Zynga is thanking loyal FarmVille fans for their help winning the 2009 Crunchies with a free celebratory gift – the Crunchies Award – a commemorative statue that was placed in each players’ giftbox last week.
Plus, Zynga says more special rewards are on the way next week, to celebrate FarmVille’s 10 million fan milestone. Guess Facebook’s hottest farming game just had too much goodness to give out in one week alone! Stay tuned for more details on the 10 million fan prize, and here’s the full pop-up notification from Zynga:
“THANKS FARMERS! It’s been a great week for FarmVille thanks to you! We won the 2009 Crunchie Award for Best Social Application and we want to share the award with you! There’s a Crunchie Award in your Gift Box!
Also, we hit a major milestone: 10 MILLION FANS! Watch out for a special reward next week, EXCLUSIVELY FOR FANS!”
- FarmVille Weekend Wrap-Up: New Podcast Hints at Garage for Vehicles, FarmVille Sheep Reaches 2 Million Fans
- YoVille Celebrates 5 Million Fans With a Free Item
- Celebrate 10 Million Mafia Wars Fans, Receive Special Rewards
- FarmVille Reaches 32 Million Daily Players
- Zoo World Adds Woolly Mammoth To Celebrate 5 Million Fans