As reported by MTV’s Multiplayer Blog, the items come in the form of a 7-Eleven Water Tower, Neapolitan Cow, Sandwich Cart, and Persimmon Tree, just for starters.
To get your hands on these items, you’ll need to purchase specially branded Slurpees and other snacks from your local 7-Eleven (or call or write a friend who may be willing to purchase them for you), in order to receive the free items in the game.
For those keeping score, this is the first time Zynga’s FarmVille has partnered with a third-party retailer for such a promotion, but it’s highly likely that if this event goes well (we’re all assuming it will), it won’t be the last.
In anticipation of the launch of this cross-promotional event, head over to the 7-Eleven website to find the location nearest you, and let us know in the comments – will you be going out of your way to get your hands on these new items?
- 7-Eleven Crop Hits FarmVille Marketplace
- Zynga’s 7-Eleven Promotion is Now Underway
- Enter to Win! Zynga + 7-Eleven + Contest = Free Stuff for FarmVille, Mafia Wars & YoVille
- Contest Reminder! Zynga + 7-Eleven = Free Stuff for FarmVille, Mafia Wars & YoVille
- Zynga Celebrates YoVille/7-Eleven Promotion with Real World Events