The seeds are purchased for 30 coins, are worth 1xp each, and are available to harvest for 100 coins after just four hours (check out the image below for a comparison to the original pumpkin seeds).
However, as the seeds are being released as a thank you to fans, you’ll only be able to plant them if you are one, so head over to the game’s Facebook page to make sure you are a part of the fan army. Do it fast too – Games.com is reporting that the seeds will only be available to purchase until February 2.
At the time of this writing, there is a glitch within the game that has stopped some players, including myself, from being able to purchase the seeds, regardless of their fan status. Fortunately, Zynga has acknowledged the issue, and says they will allow extra time to grow the seed as compensation for the bug.
- FarmVille Sweet Seeds for Haiti Campaign Raises Another $110k
- Zynga Re-Launches Sweet Seeds for Haiti Campaign in FarmVille
- Zynga Gets Charitable with Sweet Seeds for Haiti Program in FarmVille
- Germany Items, Sweet Seeds for Haiti Crop & Co-Op Job – FarmVille Updates!
- FarmVille Updates: New Mystery Game, New England Seeds, Animals, Buildings and Decorations