As reported by Gamezebo, developer Digital Chocolate has teamed with OpenFeint to release the company’s first “freemium” title, Fantasy Warrior Legends. Freemium here refers to the fact that the game is free to download and to play, but that you’ll be able to purchase items and other game enhancements through an in-game store.
With the help of OpenFeint’s social platform, users can keep track of their scores on leaderboards, communicate with other players on forums, and chat with other players, along with make purchased via the aforementioned in-game store.
As for the game itself, in Fantasy Warrior Legends, you take on the role of Rento, who is on a journey to defeat the evil Demon Lord. The game supports multi-touch controls, allowing you to tap and therefore fight with multiple monsters on screen at once.
Fantasy Warrior Legends is now available for download on iTunes.
- Spacetime Reveals Pocket Legends, An iPhone/iPad MMO
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Confirmed for iPhone: First Screens
- Legends of Elendria: The Frozen Maiden & Splode: iPhone Game Reviews
- FreeAppADay for 07/10/10: Samurai: Way of the Warrior
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Gets Snagged on App Store’s Revolving Door