Since Microsoft enabled access to Facebook on the Xbox 360, over 2 million users have logged into the social network from their consoles. If you’re counting, that’s 10 percent of a total 20 million registered users currently on Xbox Live. Not bad for Facebook’s first week of availability.
Clearly Facebook is leading, but other recent social additions are seeing success too – Xbox Live users streamed 120 million minutes of music via Last.fm this week, and embraced Twitter 140 characters at a time. Microsoft spokesperson, David Dennis says there have been “tweets from nearly every market where we have Xbox Live“.
- Facebook Serves Over 100 Million Active Monthly Users in US
- E3 2010: Xbox 360 Slim Now Shipping to Stores
- Microsoft Changes Xbox Live Code of Conduct to Be More Accepting of Users’ Sexual Orientation
- The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom 50% Off This Week On Xbox Live
- Rumor: Hulu Coming to Xbox 360