Facebook has provided AllFacebook.com with some exciting statistics about Facebook and its video sharing feature. The statistic is that Facebook serves 2 billion video views per month with its over 20 million videos uploaded within the same period. Coming from the 500 million users, this is a pretty impressive number of videos.
Of course, this stat is nowhere near the 2 billion videos that are viewed on YouTube every day. Still, for being nothing more than a side feature, 2 billion per month is impressive. I haven’t seen Facebook pushing the feature all that much, so it’s nice to see the users still use the feature very much.
What do you think? Do you use Facebook’s video feature? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Europeans Spent Over $1.6 Billion on Casual Games Last Year
- Video Game Sales to Hit $70 Billion in Revenue by 2015
- Casual Gaming Round-Up: PlayFirst Officially Launches Chocolatier on Facebook, Big Fish Celebrates One Billion Downloads & hi5 Looks to Take on Facebook
- FarmVille Loses 7.7 Million Players in the Month of May
- Russian Investor DST Takes 5% Stake in Facebook with New Funding