Facebook is at the top of the headlines again, both with its improved search footprint and how it is partnering with some significant companies. Facebook’s new redesign had a lot to do with the search results improving in favor of Facebook.
In January, Facebook had 395 million searches which was up then, but the number significantly increased even more in February; up to 436 million searches. The February numbers were after the new redesign of Facebook which shows that this was a rather good move on Facebook’s part with more people searching for the social giant than ever before.
Eventbrite is a ticket purchasing company that has recently partnered with Facebook to allow event hosts that wish to participate to allow guests to purchase tickets through a simple Connect with Facebook icon. We’re not sure if this is exactly how it’s going to work but it’s definitely a good estimate.
- Casual Connect Round-Up: Family Feud Partners With WildTangent, hi5 Launches New Developer Portal
- Google Opens Social Search to the Public
- Football, Facebook, and Pizza: Together at Last
- Facebook Passes 400M Users, Expands Facebook Connect
- iTunes 10.0.1 Improves Ping, Target Selling iPad – Apple News