First and foremost, this expansion gives you added space to grow crops, plant trees, and place decorations. Additionally, you’ll notice some aesthetic changes within the game, other than simply having a larger amount of green space.
First, the size of the beach has been cut down considerably, being replaced by more grass. Also, you’ll be able to customize the position of your volcano, flip it over, and even store it away, if you’d like to place items where it now sits.
Furthermore, the game’s interface has been simplified, allowing users to plant, water, and harvest seeds with a single tool – no more clicking on a button for watering, and then another for harvesting – saving you a most precious commodity when it comes to Facebook games: time.
Head over to the game’s page to explore your larger tropical farm.
- New Islands Now Available in Tiki Farm
- Thursday Throwdown: Tiki Farm or Island Paradise? You Decide
- New Tiki Farm Items: Smoothie Stand, Chicken & Instant Growth Charm
- Playdom Gaming Updates: New Social City Buildings, Tiki Farm Mother Goose Items, and Tiki Resort Wonders
- Fill Up Some Space in Tiki Farm With These New Crates