Three Rings’ all-encompassing card collection game on Facebook has received a minor update: Now, players of Everything can help direct the types of cards they get (and don’t get) in their daily grid.
A new like/dislike option appears on every revealed card, letting players indicate their preferences towards each of Everything’s many, many series. This will act as a valuable tool for customizing your own collection, as well as trading with friends; the game claims that “Your preferences (and those of your friends) will affect the cards you get on your grid.”
I, for one, am glad for the change. I’ve never really been into my collection of Modern Chairs. More Nigiri Sushi, please!
- Zynga Game Cards Now Available at Four Stores Nationwide
- Meteor Games Launches Gift Cards at Target
- Buy a Playdom Game Card and Receive Bonus Gems in Tiki Farm
- PlaySpan’s Ultimate Game Card Now Available in More Locations
- Playfish Cash Cards Now On Sale in Walgreens