Yesterday, Konami announced its DanceDanceRevolution Music and Motion contest, that will challenge participants with creating a fitness-based DanceDanceRevolution (DDR) routine in an effort to win an assortment of prizes.
The contest works as such: Entrants must make a 30-60 second fitness video, containing one of the songs from a designated list of tracks from the DDR Hottest Party line of games. The videos will be judged on a variety of factors, including creativity, skill, and integration of fitness items.
The grand prize winner of the contest, which is available to enter until June 11, will win a one year membership at Bally Total Fitness, a Nintendo Wii, and a DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3 bundle, while one first prize winner will receive the game bundle and one Heart Monitor watch, and finally, one second prize winner will receive the DDR Hottest Party 3 game bundle.
Four other game bundles are also up for grabs, for videos that excel in one of the following categories: most outrageous, humorous, and creative videos, along with the video containing the most effective use of outdoor fitness items.
To see the list of available song options, or to learn more about entering the contest for yourself, head over to Konami’s official webpage.
- Remember to Enter Our FarmVille Photo Grab Contest for a Chance to Win Free Farm Cash!
- Frisky FarmVille Photo Grab Contest: Enter to Win Free Farm Cash!
- Konami Teams With Games for Health for DDR Tournament
- Enter PetVille’s Stranded in Tahiki Contest for a Chance at Free Pet Cash!
- Enter to Win an iPad from I-Play