Sketch Nation Shooter is exactly what you think it is, a game creator with some neat features to make the process as easy as possible. You can take a picture of a drawing or import one from the iPhone’s gallery. Once imported, you need to place enemies, power-ups and level obstacles. Alongside the ability to import your own drawings, you can also use some stock drawings included or download other player’s games.
Using Facebook connect, you can share your game with all of your friends and the world. Along with sharing your game, you can also share and compare scores over Facebook. According to the CEO of Engineous Games: “Sketch Nation Shooter was created to revolutionize the gaming experience. We wanted to give the power back to gamers, allow their imagination to run wild and be game developers regardless of their age or technical abilities. Aside from creating your own game in just a few minutes, to me, the social features make the game complete. Users will always have new games to download so they will always have something new to play.”
Sketch Nation Shooter is available on the iTunes App store for $.99.
- Sketch Nation Shooter Coming to iPhone This April
- Sketch Nation Shooter Ignites Walt Mossberg Embargo Meta-Story
- Sketch Nation Shooter Gets an Art Pack Featuring Popular Web Comic 2P Start
- Pocket God Comic, Office Heroes, HexaLex, Thumb Wars & Sketch Nation: TriplePoint Tuesday
- Makers of Game-Making Game Made Happy by Making it to 2,000 Games Made