At the Xbox 360 E3 Media Briefing, Phil Spencer announced the details of the launch of Xbox 360 Kinect. Kinect will launch on November 4th with all of its motion tracking glory.
Also announced was that Kinect will also launch with 15 games, available from both Microsoft, Ubisoft and other third party publishers.
While no pricing was announced as of now, we will continue breaking this news as it comes along. Keep an eye on the home page to keep up with all the latest on Kinect.
- E3 2010: Dance Central Coming to Microsoft Kinect This Holiday
- E3 2010: Microsoft’s Natal Now Kinect
- E3 2010: Microsoft VideoKinect Brings Chat To Another Level
- E3 2010: First Kinect Games Announced
- E3 2010: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved is Kinect’s Wii Fit