The game can be most easily compared to Ubisoft’s Just Dance, a Wii game, although you aren’t tethered to a controller in Dance Central.
Dance moves are shown on the right side of the screen, and your in-game avatar is presented on the left. You must match the dance moves in time with the song as it plays, which include options like No Doubt’s Hella Good, and Bell Biv DeVoe’s Poison.
Keep checking back with us throughout E3 for more news about Dance Central and more, direct from the show floor.
- uDraw GameTablet on Wii, Dance Central Tracks Revealed – Casual Game Round-Up
- Casual Gaming Round-Up: Rock Band 3 & Dance Central Track Lists, King.com’s Letter Swap
- E3 2010: Microsoft Kinect Launches November 4th with 15 Launch Titles
- E3 2010: First Kinect Games Announced
- Rock Band 3 Track List, Keyboard Trailer; Dance Central Trailer – Harmonix Updates