Trip Hawkins’ venture Digital Chocolate has received a new multi-million dollar round of funding from Bridge Capital Holdings.
Digital Chocolate, founded in 2003, is mainly focused on making mobile and social games. With over 80 titles for mobile phones, Xbox Live and the web, they have really shown they are serious about making quality titles for everyone to enjoy.
“Digital Chocolate is emerging as one of the new leaders in mobile and social games,” said CEO Hawkins. “Bridge Bank will help us grow faster. They have confidence in our performance to date and the strong market position we are building.”
“Trip Hawkins is one of the Valley’s true visionaries with Digital Chocolate being a great example,” said Ed Lambert, senior vice president of Bridge Bank’s technology banking division. “We are tremendously excited to provide partnership support for their expansion in the social gaming community.”
- Digital Chocolate Hits 12 Million Monthly Users on Facebook
- Digital Chocolate Reaches One Million Players on Facebook
- Digital Chocolate Announces Gorilla Rampage for iPhone
- Fantasy Warrior Legends is Digital Chocolate’s First “Freemium” Game
- Digital Chocolate Releases Millionaire City on iPhone – A Frisky Hands-On