Mobile game developer Digital Chocolate has revealed their latest title: Gorilla Rampage. The new titles appears to take some of its ideas from the old arcade Rampage but with some changes and improvements.
The character you play as is a giant Gorilla looking to protect the women displayed on the side of a skyrise apartment. There are people attempting to climb up the building and take the girl away from you and ruin your fabulous picnic. In order to stop the kidnappers, you simply lob rocks at them and watch them fall to their doom.
The game boasts six cities with New York, Paris, Tokyo, London, Rio de Janeiro and Dubai. At the conclusion of each stage, there are bosses to fight which promises to enhance the challenge considerably.
Along with the announcement, Digital Chocolate has released the following screenshots as we anticipate the release of this no doubt hit game.
- Digital Chocolate Receives New Round of Funding
- Digital Chocolate Hits 12 Million Monthly Users on Facebook
- Fantasy Warrior Legends is Digital Chocolate’s First “Freemium” Game
- Digital Chocolate Releases Millionaire City on iPhone – A Frisky Hands-On
- Digital Chocolate Reaches One Million Players on Facebook