If you’ve already decorated the inside of your Restaurant City in the spirit of the 1960′s (check out the full lineup of items in our guide), and still have some money to spare, why not decorate the outside of your restaurant to match?
Head out to Street View and click on the stack of red bricks to open up the outdoor store. There, you’ll find items under just two headings, the Banner heading and the Street Decoration heading. There are two banners to choose from – a Hip Cafe Banner and a Retro Diner Banner, while the decorations area has more items, including a Beatnik Girl and Beatnik Boy, with a Happy Camper Van rounding out the items available for coins.
In terms of Playfish Cash, you can purchase either an Air Hostess, or a Flower Power Bug (Playfish’s take on the Volkswagon Beetle), for 3 and 5 Playfish Cash, respectively.
While there aren’t many outdoor items available in this theme, the ones that are available will surely make a statement to passers by. Head over to the game’s page to decorate your own restaurant in this theme.
- Travel to Hollywood With New Restaurant City Items
- Spread Peace, Joy and Love With Restaurant City 1960′s Items
- Give Your Restaurant City Exterior a Japanese Makeover
- Add More Wonderland Items to Your Restaurant City Building Exterior
- Playfish Continues Under the Sea Theme in Restaurant City With New Items