Due to popular demand, CrowdStar has re-released a series of five formerly expired items to the waters of Happy Aquarium. These five items were limited edition items, meaning that they eventually sold out, and that’s the format they come in once again.
The five items are the Pink Shark, Zemo (based on Nemo from Finding Nemo), Chompers the shark, Muriel (Ariel from the Little Mermaid) and the Cinco de Mayo Fish.
The Pink Shark, Zemo and Chompers all cost the same price, at 79 Pearls or 66 Facebook Credits, while Muriel is the most expensive item, costing 90 Pearls or 75 Facebook Credits, and the Cinco de Mayo fish rounds out the equation as the cheapest item at a price of 46 Pearls or 38 Facebook Credits.
These items will only be available for a limited time, so if you’d like one, head over to the game’s page sooner, rather than later – don’t miss your second (and perhaps final) chance at adding them to your tank!
- Leaf Collection, Limited Edition Shark Selection – Happy Aquarium Updates!
- CrowdStar Releases Three New Tank Mates in Happy Aquarium
- CrowdStar Adds Robotic and Fairytale Items to Happy Aquarium
- CrowdStar Releases Fish Snacks in Happy Aquarium
- There’s Still Time to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Happy Island