Yesterday CrowdStar launched a campaign called CrowdStar Cares, offering a new animal in Zoo Paradise for donations to the National Wildlife Foundation. 100% of the proceeds will go to NWF to aid in mobilizing volunteers and protecting the 400+ species of wildlife threatened by the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
The new animal, a Golden Sea Turtle, is available for a donation of 29 Facebook credits. The animal is one of the best out there, earning players 240 coins and attracting 50 visitors. Players will need to purchase an appropriate habitat for the new creature first, the Coastal Range. The new habitat will cost 39 Facebook credits to add, which brings the total needed to 68 credits. You can get 100 credits for $10, so all in all this is a cheap and easy way to contribute to the oil spill effort and add a new attraction to your zoo. Head over to Zoo Paradise to check it out. Preserving coastal environments is very important, and every little bit helps.
- CrowdStar Cares Campaign Continues In Happy Island
- Adopt the Bottlenose Dolphin in Happy Aquarium to Help in Oil Spill Relief
- Adopt the Peewee Sea Duck in Happy Pets to Help in Oil Spill Relief
- Zynga Releases Gulf Coast Turtle in FishVille to Support Audubon
- Send Your Friends a Free Animal Mystery Gift Box in Zoo Paradise