Crowdstar has added a “humane” way of removing pets from your Happy Pets lineup. Instead of simply deleting them from existence (the word “poof” comes to mind), you can now place your unwanted pets up for adoption.
According to Social Games Central, the adoption process is simple. You just click on your pet, select the “Give Away” button, and follow the subsequent prompts that allow you to publish the freebie on your news feed.
It should be noted that you receive the same amount of coins for giving the pet up for adoption as you do for “selling” it (“poof”), so there’s really no reason NOT to give the pets away. In this way, not only can you feel better about yourself for not killing a defenseless creature (yes, I know they’re fake, but go with me), but you can also visit your old pets in their new homes. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.
- Seven New Rooms Available, Instant Adoption Idol – Happy Pets Updates!
- Pick Up Your Free Cat as Part of CrowdStar’s Fan Appreciation Week in Happy Pets
- Adopting Happy Pets is Now Easier Thanks to the Pet Trader
- Get Your Free Happy Pets Insta-Grow from CrowdStar
- CrowdStar Releases Toy Story Animals in Happy Pets