We told you about the CrowdStar Cares campaign in Zoo Paradise yesterday, and now Happy Island has joined the campaign with a new Bottlenose Dolphin Pod. The Pod is purchasable for 99 Facebook Credits, which is about $10. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the National Wildlife Foundation to help mobilize volunteers and protect the over 400 species of wildlife threatened by BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
To purchase the Dolphin Pod, open the game, locate the star to the right of your screen and click on it. This will open a window where you can buy the item with Credits, and purchase Credits if you don’t have any. This is so far the second item we’ve seen available in a CrowdStar game in the CrowdStar Cares campaign; does this mean we’ll see an addition to Happy Pets soon?
- CrowdStar Introduces New Animal to Help Out With Oil Spill
- Undersea Explorer Available in Happy Island
- CrowdStar Adds Mystery Gifts to Happy Island
- CrowdStar Releases Islets in Happy Island
- CrowdStar Gaming Updates: Happy Island Adds Picnic Tables, Win Coins in Zoo Paradise Contest, & Upgrade Your Piggy Bank in Happy Pets