CrowdStar has added even more rooms and yards to Happy Pets. With the addition of two new rooms to the house proper, and two new yards outside, there are now a total of 14 different rooms that you can raise pets in, not including the Nursery and the Attic.
The new rooms unlock in the same process as unlocking the previously available rooms – you’ll need to reach certain level benchmarks before they unlock to you. For example, the last yard space opens up at level 55, while the last indoor space unlocks at level 70.
With these new additions, for users of a high enough level to have access to most or all of them, it’s likely that you now have all of the room that you’ll realistically ever need – just think of how many pets you can collect in all!
Is this a way for CrowdStar to work towards earning more premium purchases from players, or simply a way to show their appreciation to the hardcore elite in the game that might legitimately need more space? My guess is that it’d be a little bit of both. Let us know your take on the subject – do you think people will buy more premium pets now that they have new rooms to store them in?
- Yards 3 and 4 Now Available in Happy Pets
- Seven New Rooms Available, Instant Adoption Idol – Happy Pets Updates!
- CrowdStar Gaming Updates: Happy Island Adds Picnic Tables, Win Coins in Zoo Paradise Contest, & Upgrade Your Piggy Bank in Happy Pets
- CrowdStar Releases Toy Story Animals in Happy Pets
- Check Your Happy Pets into the Happy Pets Hotel