To go along with the recent release of Asian themed items in Happy Island, CrowdStar has released a series of “Great Wall” decorations, that will allow you to – you guessed it – build your very own Great Wall of China on your Happy Island.
The wall can be built in three sections – the Great Wall Ramp, which will allow you to add height to the wall, the Great Wall Section, which is a flat piece, and the Great Wall Tower, which serves as a guard post.
Interestingly, the pieces all cost different amounts of either coins or Facebook Credits to purchase. The Great Wall Ramp and Section cost 11,000 and 10,000 coins, respectively, while the Great Wall Tower will set you back a surprisingly high total of 30 Facebook Credits (or $3.00 US).
The larger your wall grows, the pricier it becomes, but if the cost doesn’t scare you, head over to the game’s page to start building one for yourself.
- Happy Island Updates: New Attractions, Decorations, and Limited Edition Item Bundles
- New Island Rotation in Happy Island Means More Customization and More Fun
- Search N.D’s Dig Site for New Items in Happy Island
- Pick Up A Happy Island Item Bundle On A Serious Discount
- CrowdStar Releases Islets in Happy Island