Facebook farmers, study up on your kanji and be sure to take your shoes off when you come inside: The theme for this week’s Country Story update is Japan. Playfish has added 24 new decorations to the shop, as well as added two new magic trees to the lineup. I’m certainly glad for that last change — after last week’s speed bug destroyed my orchard, I have tree spirits to spare.
The new decorations range from paper screens, to pagodas, to gigantic rolls of sushi:
The new magic trees, “Treehouse Tamarillo” and “Dragon Date,” are available now from the magic tree book, but I won’t be planting them just yet — each one requires a new type of tree spirit which has also just been added to the game, and which I therefore do not have yet. As a final update, however, Country Story has made another change to fertilizer: All fertilizers are now “instant,” and will grow crops to completion in a single use. Time bonuses are now a thing of the past, and all currently-owned fertilizers have been upgraded to match.
- Country Story Update Adds Treants, Rock Star Items
- Complete Your Collection With New Country Story Magic Trees
- Country Story Update Adds Item Rewards, Terrifying Transparent Bears
- Do You Have What it Takes to Create the Green Ivy Magic Tree in Country Story
- New Country Story Magic Tree: Meringue Tree