GUNNAR Optiks is hosting a Call of Duty Local Area Network event, which will almost certainly make you say “Oh, my God!” and will be fun enough to let you laugh out loud. And now, the short version:
COD LAN? OMG LOL!
TriplePoint client GUNNAR Optiks, the folks behind the Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear, are putting together an event this weekend, where professional COD players will be on hand to answer questions first, and shoot later. Three solid days of modern mayhem are scheduled, and the entire thing will be covered by Machinima and streamed on Twitch.tv.
Read the full event schedule here, and learn more about the event here. Remember, it’s important to protect your eyes, or else you start seeing blood creeping in from the sides of the screen.
- Geeks, Rejoice: Gunnar Optiks Announces Prescription 3D Glasses
- Dogs Wearing GUNNARS: Alphie
- Dogs Wearing GUNNARS: Tater
- Cats Wearing GUNNARS: Zooey
- The Bible Online MMOG Enters Beta Testing, Amen FTW