Knife Media has announced Choma, an iPad exclusive puzzle platformer that follows the title character on a unique adventure.
According to Touch Arcade, Knife Media says that Choma will be one of the first “true AAA titles” on the iPad, with gameplay that is quite similar to Ngmoco’s Rolando.
There is no set release date for Choma as of now, although Knife Media is hoping for release in “mid to late 2010.”
Here’s the first trailer for the game:
- Super Frog Coming to iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Ngmoco CEO Has Praise for the iPad; Addresses Developer Challenges
- Osmos Coming to iPhone and iPad with Beta
- “iFlash” Ads Coming to iPad
- Kleiner Puts $100 Million Into iPad App Developers