It’s quite a day for the folks at Chillingo, releasing a new iPhone game which is already a finalist for IGF Mobile, and a wholly new set of social game tools, all at once. Guerrilla Bob, as we reported yesterday, is one of three finalists in the “Achievement in Art” category for this year’s IGF Mobile, which ought to provide Chillingo and the developers at Angry Mob Games with a built-in audience. What’s more, the title signifies the initial use of Chillingo’s own social platform, Crystal, which provides achievements, leaderboards, and Twitter/Facebook support for games. Crystal, Chillingo would like to point out, is completely free for developers to download and use.
Whew. Anything else you’ve managed to accomplish today, Chillingo? Saved any kittens we ought to know about? Cured some cancer lately? Let us know.
Guerrilla Bob is $2.99 on the App Store, right here:
- 2010 IGF Mobile Finalists Announced
- Poker with Bob Now Available in Store with Apps
- Chillingo Releases New Gameplay Video for Radio Flare Redux
- Chillingo’s Assault Squadron Will Take the Battle to Save Earth to Outer Space
- Office Heroes Hires 300,000 & Chillingo’s New Crystal Games: iPhone Game News