Under the Snow Games heading, you can now choose from 40 items representing just a handful of the overall Olympic game lineup: Hockey, Curling, Skeleton, Luge, Snowboarding, Skiing, Bobsled, and Speed Skating, along with the Olympic medals themselves, a 2010 Ice Sculpture and some winter trees.
Luckily, most of the items are available to purchase via coins, with items like the icy trees and the Ski Slope Sign at the lower end of the spectrum (495 and 615 coins, respectively), and the framed Olympic medals at the top end (Bronze – 2010, Silver – 3250, Gold – 4500).
For those who have more YoCash on hand than coins, there are a few items here for you to choose from as well, with the grouped Olympic Medal wall-hangings and the 2010 Ice Sculpture costing 4 YoCash each, and the two bobsleds (one small, one large), which cost 6 and 8 YoCash. One final item, the Speed Skating Sculpture, is the most expensive of them all at 10 YoCash.
To see the full line of items, or to pick any of them up for yourself, head over to the game’s page and start shopping. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some hockey decorations to purchase.
- Turn Your YoVille Avatar into a Hockey Player or Figure Skater to Celebrate the Olympics
- Dress Your YoVille Avatar for the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Make the Most of the Winter Olympics with Playaction’s New Game
- Keep Track of the Winter Olympics on Your Phone
- Go for the Gold With FarmVille’s Olympic Items