Are you looking for a new, physics fueled title on your iPhone? Touch Arcade has the info on a new title that fits that genre, entitled simply “Mr. Onions.”
Like other physics-based games on the iPhone, you’ll be able to tilt your iphone in all directions to steer and otherwise control Mr. Onions as he rides his bicycle home from the grocery store, while launching off of ramps, bouncing off of hale bales, riding monster truck tires and more. While crashing is of course a concern, the bigger concern here is keeping the contents of Mr. Onions’ bicycle basket, a loaf of bread, wedge of cheese and tomato, in the basket for the duration of the level.
As you’d imagine, if you hit a large bump, you can send any one of the three flying into the air, thus lowering your final score when you cross the finish line. You’ll collect stars for keeping all of the groceries intact, and these stars go to unlock additional levels, until you’ve reached the total of 20. In order to save you some time, you can also “quick restart” a level after you lose one of more objects from his basket.
If you’re up to the challenge to helping Mr. Onions make it home safely with his groceries, you can download the game from iTunes for $0.99 – want to see the game in action first? Check out the short gameplay video below.
- Big Blue Bubble’s Home Sweet Home Online on Facebook: Frisky Hands-On Video
- Help the Twiggles Find Their Way Home on the iPhone
- Frisky Hands-On: Big Blue Bubble Launches Home Sweet Home Online on Facebook
- Have A Blast At Home With Home Fest on Facebook – A Frisky Hands-On
- 6 Free Android Apps that Make the Switch from iPhone Sweeter than Ever