As reported by Gamezebo, Big Fish Games has released a new games portal on Facebook entitled Treasure Quest. The Facebook app will allow users to play a variety of free games from numerous genres like brain/logic, match-3 puzzler, hidden-object, card and riddle, among others. As you play the games within the app (there are eight games available at launch – see the list below), you’ll gain levels and gold that can be used to unlock new content within the games, as well as power ups to help you along the way.
Eventually, Big Fish plans to add daily quests to the portal, and the ability to purchase gold which will help you level up faster.
Here’s the list of games available at launch, followed by a company video previewing the new application:
- Daily Detective – Hidden object game
- L.O.B.E. – Brain-training/logic game
- Fairway Solitaire
- Unwell Mel – A medical match 3 game
- Riddle O’Day – Hidden object game with a daily riddle
- Plunder – Puzzle game
- Thunderbolt – Card game
- Snowglobe Slots – Slot game machine
- Triple Hippo Studios Releases The Tarot’s Misfortune Exclusively on Big Fish Games
- My Tribe from Big Fish Games Now on Facebook
- Casual Gaming Round-Up: PlayFirst Officially Launches Chocolatier on Facebook, Big Fish Celebrates One Billion Downloads & hi5 Looks to Take on Facebook
- Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl Now Available on Big Fish Games
- Reel In Some Funds – Become a Big Fish Games Affiliate