Developer Digital Chocolate has officially launched their new Facebook game, Millionaire City. The game allows players to build a flourishing monopoly city, become a powerful CEO, and earn millions.
In the game, players purchase property, build houses and buildings, and sign contracts to help their company grow. The game offers customization in the form of decoration options for your buildings. There are missions to be completed with rewards of experience and coins. Players also have the option of hiring a financial advisor, the choices including Ronald Goldtooth and Cindy Jewels. With help like that, becoming a millionaire should be easy.
According to Gamezebo, Digital Chocolate CEO Trip Hawkins says, “Not even Zynga has a game like Millionaire City. We all grew up enjoying Monopoly but this is a real simulation and even easier to play. People who love property can now trump their friends on Facebook.” You can play Millionaire City here now.
- Celebrate German Week in Millionaire City, Receive $50,000 Free!
- Digital Chocolate Releases Millionaire City on iPhone – A Frisky Hands-On
- Digital Chocolate Hits 12 Million Monthly Users on Facebook
- FrontierVille Still Gaining Fast on Facebook, Social City on the Rise Agaian
- Do You Love Commercial Rooms in Hotel City?