Some new Father’s Day themed additions will make it easier for you to send Dad customized cupcakes for the holiday in Baking Life. A total of seven new cupcake toppings have joined the many pages of existing decorations for your sweet treats.
You can start baking customized Father’s Day cupcakes the same way you bake normal ones; select an open oven and choose Customized Cupcake from your recipe book. You will first need to gather ingredients, then you’ll be prompted to choose a liner, cake, and frosting from numerous selections. After you’ve done so, you can progress to the Topping tab and choose from the seven new decorations, including a golf themed topping, some generic “Happy Father’s Day!” messages, and a tie that says #1 Dad.
The new toppings range in price from 150 to 500 coins but keep in mind that you’ll get some of these cupcakes too and they will sell for good money. Head over to Baking Life to start making cupcake batches for Dad!
- Baking Feature Battle: Cafe World’s Design-A-Cake versus Baking Life’s Cupcake Creator
- Bake Up Some Patriotism With New Baking Life Items, Recipe
- Baking Life Adds New Doors, Cases, Birthday Reminders
- Earn More for Your Baked Goods With Style Points in Baking Life
- Baking Life Tips, Tricks and Ooey-Gooey Getting Started Guide